Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Uskoisitteko jos sanoisin... - Would you believe it if I said...

...että mulla on kaks uutta taloa ja kolmas "talo" tulossa? Juu, tiedän tiedän - mullahan on jo miljoona projektia niin alkutekijöissään, etten voi edes väittää niiden olevan kesken... Mutta kun lahjaksi sain! Ei sellasta tsäkää voi ohittaa - VALTAVA kiitos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

...that I have two new houses and a third "house" on the way? Yes yes, I know I already have a zillion projects in their infancy... But I got these as gifts! I couldn't pass that by - THANK YOU!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3


Varsinainen talo on tällanen iso kartano, johon kuuluu myös lasiterassi ja parveke!

The actual house is this big one, which also has a terrace and a balcony!



Talon mukana tuli vino pino tavaraa, mm. kaikenlaista sähkötsydeemiä <3

The house came with lots of stuff including some electrical equipment <3


Toinen uusi rakennus on tämä suloinen talli!!

The other building is this lovely little stable!!




Ja tässä nuita talojen mukana tulleita ihanuuksia:

And here are the treasures that came with the houses:








Lisäksi odottelen saapuvaksi vanhaa akvaariota, johon teen sen aikoja sitten suunnittelemani merenneidon kodin ja siihen sain myös tällaisen:

I'm also waiting for an old aquarium that I'll turn into the mermaid dwelling I've been planning - and I got this for that project:


1 comment:

Jane Chérie said...

You've got quite a package there! I do like the shape of your dollhouse very much and the stable is just awesome! I don't have any miniature horse yet but with a stable like that... it would be such a pleasure to get some mini horses!