Friday, March 22, 2013

Lahjoja äidille - Gifts for mom

Tajusin juuri, etten ole tainnut näyttää teille näitä - ostin nämä äidille synttrilahjaksi sen Muumitaloon :) Ihastuttavat miniskoolit ovat Saaran käsialaa. Hitsi, nyt en löydä noiden muiden tekijöitä, saa hihkasta jos tunnistatte! Facebookin Nukkiskirppikseltä kuitenkin ostettu :)

I don't think I've showed you these - I bought them for my mom's birthday for her Moomin House :) The lovely "glassware" is made by Saara. Shoot, now I can't find the names of the people who have made the rest, but I bought them on the Finnish dollhouse fleamarket on Facebook :)



Itse askartelin laatikon, johon pakkasin lahjat:

I made the box I put them in:



1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Your mother has been happy with these beautiful gifts.
Greetings, Faby