Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pikkushoppailua, Minishopping

Työ haittaa harrastuksia enkä oo kerennyt askartelemaan, mutta ruokakaupassa käydessä oli ihan pakko poiketa sen vieressä olevalla kirppiksellä - ja hyvä niin, tämmöstä löytyi muutamalla eurolla:

Work is getting in the way of my hobbies and I haven't had time for crafts, but when grocery shopping I couldn't resist popping into the flea market next door - a good thing too, here's what I found for a few euros:



Muovihärpäkkeen askartelunippeleiden säilytykseen, bambutabletteja, ison pussin pikkusälää eurolla, koristesahan ja 5 erilaista terää (upouusi ja halpa, hiphei!), tommosen hauskan takanmallisen tuikkutsydeemin (samanlaista oon joskus ihaillut toisessa nukkisblogissa ja sydän vallan hypähti kun sen näin kirpparilla) ja pakko oli ostaa myös toi "Aladdinin lamppu" ihan vaan omaan kirjahyllyyn - antaispa se vielä kolme toivomustakin ;)

A plastic thingamajig to keep beads and buttons in, bamboo tablets, a big bag of odds and ends for a euro, a brand new saw with 5 different blades (cheap too, hurrah!), a fun candle thingy in the shape of a fireplace (I've seen one just like it in another dollhouse blog and my heart skipped when I spotted this one at the flea market) and I just had to buy "Aladdins lamp" for my own bookcase - now if it'd just grant me three wishes ;)

No comments: